Ahoy!

BigT

Greetings, all, from sunny and warm Austin, TX.

I've spent nearly a half century stomping about mostly New Mexico, West Texas, and Southern Colorado, with occasional forays farther afield - among others, the Sierra Nevada, Cascades, Yellowstone, Wind Rivers, Moab, RMNP, and many points farther east in the US and farther south in Mexico. I currently enjoy backpacking & day hiking, peak bagging, mountain biking, kayaking, general camping, and visiting cultural and historic places. In the past you could add on caving and technical climbing on rock, snow, and ice, and I'm game to sneak a few more of those in before I shuffle off this mortal coil. Technical canyon travel looks fun too.

If I had to pick a "home range" it would be the Guadalupe Mountains in southern NM and across into Texas.

My son and daughter-in-law are now located in SE Idaho, and I'm expecting to spend more time in the Utah and Idaho area poking about in places new to me or previously just seen in passing.

I'm looking forward to hours of vicarious enjoyment, and hopefully sharing a bit of my own past experience and future adventures.

Cheers,
Big T