Album Your Personal Favorites

Nick

-
I find that my photos that I like the most are almost never the ones that others seem to like the most. Heck, sometimes it's my photos that I think are really mediocre that get the most comments and favs.

So this thread is dedicated to your personal favorites. They don't have to be amazing artistic photos, just whatever your personal favorites are. Let us know where it's taken and if you're so inclined, why you like it. :)

This is an artsy shot of my youngest dog, Teak, and her doberman schnoz. This was probably an accidental capture, and the focus isn't quite right, but I have come to really love it.

IMG_2598.jpg

I had just bought a new 70-200 f2.8 and wanted to test it out. I was at my aunts house and saw her cat Orin-G walking toward me with a mouse in his mouth. I thought that would be a sweet picture. As soon as I got ready he dropped the mouse, and it started running toward me. I tried to kick it back to him and then Orin ran back to it and the mouse stood up to him and I fired off 3 shots. The shot I missed was the mouse getting smacked by the cat. However the mouse did get away in a hole under the sidewalk. I had to put a big watermark on this shot cause I started finding it all over years ago.

original.jpg

I had just bought a new 70-200 f2.8 and wanted to test it out. I was at my aunts house and saw her cat Orin-G walking toward me with a mouse in his mouth. I thought that would be a sweet picture. As soon as I got ready he dropped the mouse, and it started running toward me. I tried to kick it back to him and then Orin ran back to it and the mouse stood up to him and I fired off 3 shots. The shot I missed was the mouse getting smacked by the cat. However the mouse did get away in a hole under the sidewalk. I had to put a big watermark on this shot cause I started finding it all over years ago.

AWESOME. I can see why it would get sent all over the place. It totally looks like the mouse is standing up to the cat. Love it.

Originally I planned to take a picture of that sailing boat. But then, all of a sudden, a pelican shot down into the water.
Somehow a funny picture, it was definitely unexpected
KAMIKAZE!!!!

Awesome shot!