Very slow page load with Facebook login

fiber

Backcountrypost has always been really fast to load. Just recently, maybe a week ago, after I login to backcountrypost through facebook, the site becomes so slow I can not use it. If I am not logged in, then backcountrypost loads normally. There appears to be some issue with the backcountrypost facebook authentication. I have the same issue with IE and Chrome. I have tried logging into and out of facebook, then soing the same with backcountrypost.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
The Trout Whisperer Dad n daughter trip in the very near future… Hiking & Camping 7
balzaccom Feeling very lucky Backpacking 1
Perry Death Valley to Whitney - Very Intriguing General Discussion 2
Parma Salmon River in Idaho is running very fast now General Discussion 0
danger02ward Very much enjoy and appreciate all of your great pictures, trip reports, and gear reviews! Noobs: Introduce yourself! 4
b.stark A Very Late Beartooth Report Backpacking 14
Nick Easy campsite very close to Moab General Discussion 4
gnwatts Family Meander Canyon float trip, slow, fun and hot On The Water 4
JBinSB Page Noob Noobs: Introduce yourself! 1
W Not a noob but noob to the page. Noobs: Introduce yourself! 7
fossana pack fabric comparison page Gear 2
Jammer Slides on Front Page now Unclickable Questions, Suggestions & Support 17
Absarokanaut Captions for Rotating Photos of Trips on Forum "Home" Page? Questions, Suggestions & Support 6
Ross 11 days of canyons in Springdale to Page area (second half) Hiking & Camping 1
Ross 11 days of canyons in the Zion-Page region (part 1) Hiking & Camping 5
Perry Question About Number In Red Shown At Top of Main Page Questions, Suggestions & Support 2
DiscGo Featured Image for Home Page Photography 3
IntrepidXJ Page Photography Info Photography 6
Laura Anyone know if the rockfall on HWY 89 out of Page has been cleared yet? General Discussion 6
Bob Cedar Mesa - BLM Main Permit, Info Page Resource Discussions 0
Antlerking Fighting the crowds - July in Page AZ and Escalante UT Hiking & Camping 8