The "good morning" thread

We're looking at some good weather this weekend in the Valley. Hoping to get some climbing and hiking done. Maybe put those micro spikes to use on something in the Wasatch.

Mexico........for dental? ............... pretty brave if you ask me.

Some storm..... Packing the camper up to head down to the Burr Trail and Spencer Flat for the holiday. Gotta avoid the holiday hoopla.

Happy bird day to all!

Honor that bird as you give thanks before dinner ;) I give great thanks to @slc_dan for preparing me a fantastic t-day meal last weekend and I give thanks for all my friends here and elsewhere.

Merry Xmas to all too. Almost 4' of the fresh stuff here at Parley's summit over the last week. Time to go south to camp!
Tractor Momma cleaning up a previous storm from our driveway.
export-1-4.jpg

I'm jealous of you guys reporting all that snow. It feels downright apocalyptic over here in the the northeast. The avg. low/hi for Christmas day here is 26/39 F. but our actual yesterday was 63/72 F.

It felt a lot like that last year, I was hiking around south two weekends last year in just a t-shirt. Was great! but felt really off.

Hey @Vegan.Hiker. How much snow do you have there by now? Getting the snowshoes ready??

The official report is that we got 28 inches dumped on us yesterday. Sounds about right. Unfortunately, I have to somehow find a way to get to the office today and get some work done. Hoping to catch some football afterwards. Might plan some snowshoeing for next weekend.

That's crazy! Not the snow part, I WISH we'd gotten some of that snow so that I DIDN'T have to go to work. Yes, it's a football Sunday. Go Pats!

This guy... :cautious: Power went out this morning before leaving for work.. Hoping it's back on before the DVR kicks in to record Brady running for his life from the DEN defense.

Hey @Chuck the Mauler, Vegan Hiker's fortune telling service is open for business. Gimme a call if you need any fantasy football advice.

image.jpeg

Last edited: