Super bowl fevah!

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like football, but since my 49ers are out I lost interest.

Hockey is where it's really at anyway!!!:twothumbs:
I have a passing interest in the game, but like you my team is out this year. (the COlts.) But there's a lot of crazy downtown this week and I figure I'll get down there and snap some pics.

I am heading to the Utah Museum of Fine Arts today with my wife.. then maybe eat at PF Changs.. much better than watching a bunch of men in tights hugging and swatting each other on the bum :)

I don't watch football but that doesn't mean I won't use this as an excuse to drink and eat some extra yummy food. Here's a cel-phone pic of my paleo version of the bacon-wrapped drumsticks. Deeeeelicious!

drmsticks.jpg

XLVI
In a dark trailer bristling with electronics sits a fat man wearing glasses, a t-shirt, and headphones. He speaks into the mike:

Cue 6, go 1 3-2-1 (claps) ready replay 2, out in 5-4-3-2-1 (claps). He speaks softly in a monosyllable tone for the better part of two hours. If he does his job right, nobody will even know that he was there. If he makes one mistake, 200 million people will notice.

They didn't have the flyover this year. Too bad.

XLVI
In a dark trailer bristling with electronics sits a fat man wearing glasses, a t-shirt, and headphones. He speaks into the mike:

Cue 6, go 1 3-2-1 (claps) ready replay 2, out in 5-4-3-2-1 (claps). He speaks softly in a monosyllable tone for the better part of two hours. If he does his job right, nobody will even know that he was there. If he makes one mistake, 200 million people will notice.

They didn't have the flyover this year. Too bad.
I guess I'm slow, but what?

It was a bummer, but not as difficult to take as 2008. My nephew, on the other hand, is inconsolable ;)
sadbrady.jpg

I guess I'm slow, but what?
Some times I get a little weird. I would rather watch the director than the game itself. Excellence in all its forms fascinates me. Watching Junior Johnson direct his pit crew was more fascinating to me than watching the car race, for instance.

Some times I get a little weird. I would rather watch the director than the game itself. Excellence in all its forms fascinates me. Watching Junior Johnson direct his pit crew was more fascinating to me than watching the car race, for instance.

Agreed x1,000,000,000

And FWIW, this ad is still the coolest (and catchiest) thing I've seen today. And I'm not even a Star Wars fan...

They really should have had a doberman in there.

And FWIW, this ad is still the coolest (and catchiest) thing I've seen today. And I'm not even a Star Wars fan...

They really should have had a doberman in there.

Did they end up running it during the game? I had seen it a hundred times online the last couple of weeks, but didn't see it tonight. Good ad!