REI Dividends

A big $17.11 for me! Now I need to wait for that 20% off sale that should be coming soon too.

$43.49 woo hoo! Not bad considering I go to Campmor, not REI, for most of my stuff. If only Campmor had a divident program. I really didn't get much at REI this year so I suspect my wife has been doing some shopping there?

only $7.47 for me. Most of the stuff I bought last year was on clearance, which doesn't count towards the dividend.

A whopping $12 (and some odd change) I didn't really purchase anything last year. Too poor from school. (Plus my focus last year was biking and rowing). I need new shoes this year but honestly that will likely be my only purchase from them.

$32.28. La Sportivas add up quick! Now if only Steep and Cheap offered a dividend program...

Yowza! Do you use their credit card or is that all legit dividends from purchases?

Both but probably 2/3's from the credit card. It gets used for just about everything except Costco. We buy all our packing/camping gear from REI-the only exception being Costco which has way better prices on Mountain House.

I just spent mine too. I know there's a coupon coming out soon, but I wanted a new backpack and I was afraid they would run out of my size while I was waiting. I got the previous season's model of the Osprey Aura 65 on clearance, though I keep debating whether I want the Aura 50 instead. I may end up buying both and returning whichever one I like less.