Neo-Air vs Prolite 4

Well I bought a pad. It is Klymit Inertia X Wave. The Neo looks very omfy, tried it out @ REI. Could not handle the price. Picked up the Wave shipped for 65(used once). Not great R value but that is fine with me, didn't want the extra warmth. crazy light, hopefully comfortable. It is on it's way now. I am heading to W.Va for a BP trip this weekend so hope it makes it here in time.

NeoAir is noisy especially when its colder out, I use the 14oz one. Bag the pump, uneeded weight. Store it inflated with valve cap off.

Well I tried the X wave out. The first 3 nights I had very nice ground to sleep on and with this pad all was good. I didn't roll off which I found surprising. I'm always looking for my pad in the middle of the night. The true test was the final night, the back of my truck. I never felt the bumps in the truck bed,at all. It was great. It is much thinner than I expected. So easy to inflate and comes with a pillow. I think I have a winner, finally! No longer need 2 pads for comfort, dropped a lot of bulk and shaved off more weight!
Some heaveir folks seem to have issues with 'bottoming out'. Not so for me. Stomach sleepers do not like the pillow.
FWIW: I am a side sleeper, roll around a bit, 6 ft, 180lbs.