My New Cause...

Haha the Bills avatar would have really got me thinking Bob was out to get me. Don't worry, if Bob joins us in April, I'll have him eating tofu kabobs come end of the trip.

I impulsively bought tickets to the NYJ/Buffalo game a few days ago.. I forgot I had plans the night before and had to re-sell them on stubhub. Now there's supposed to be about a foot of snow in Buffalo tomorrow. Dodged a bullet on that one.

Last edited:
Didn't even think that... .but not into football. .... I'd have to be really desperate to eat tofu...... No trip have I ever got to that point.....:eek:

Reactions: Ben
Gotta have thick skin when you become vegan! All in good fun, no offense taken boys! Carry on lol.

*gets back to murdering plants*

You go, @Veggie ! It is hard to walk this path and lead by example. It is not the most fun having to debate with friends, family and strangers the importance of the cause to minimize our hurt on other creatures but it is a just cause and I've got your back. I think we make an impact just by raising awareness and increasing knowledge about what really happens behind that shrink-wrapped t-bone and its history.

Know also that from friend @Bob and most others that we turn to as traveling companions here that teasing is really a sign of affection - at least I believe so.

So, @Bob tease away. You are incorrigible. I will punch you on the arm for @Vegan.Hiker and I with affection next time I see you. :scatman:

BTW I also hate tofu....

Last edited:
Ha! if bears got our food bags and ate everything but the tofu, I'd never hear the end of it.
Of course I would blame you...... bears can't smell my sealed freeze dried stuff

Back