Gear Review Mini Canister Stove

Deadeye008

Hambone
So one of the online sites that I have bought quite a few flashlights from has some "camping stoves" listed on it. One of them had some decent reviews and so I thought I'd take my chances and try one out. The best part is that even if it turned out to be a total bust I would only be out $7.60 with shipping. I ordered one and it took about a month to get here since it was coming from overseas. This thing is super tiny. Weighs 3.46 ounces and boils 2 cups of water in 4 min. The construction seems very robust and I can't find a single thing wrong with it. My Optimus Terra Solo even sits on it perfectly which is a rarity. Only time will tell for sure but I think I just found my new backpacking stove. Oh, it also has a piezo ignition built into it and simmers very well. Some pics...

IMG_2481.JPGIMG_2482.JPGIMG_2483.JPGIMG_2486.JPGIMG_2484.JPG

Me likey... where is the link for where I can get me one too

Me likey... where is the link for where I can get me one too

Not sure if we're allowed to post links to vendors other than Amazon but the website is www dot dealextreme dot com. If you search for "stoves" you should be able to find it. There are a lot of different stoves and some that look very similiar so make sure you buy the one that looks like this one and costs $7.60. The other stoves on there are probably good stoves like this one but I don't have any experience with them so I couldn't tell you for sure.