Imogene and Hell Roaring Lakes, Sawtooths

Just thought you might have some solid insight on this (Sawtooth vs White Clouds). Hard for me to believe that such a conclusion could be made having done a simple in and out trip in an area that covers over 220,000 acres. I really enjoyed my 6-7 day trip there.

Just thought you might have some solid insight on this (Sawtooth vs White Clouds). Hard for me to believe that such a conclusion could be made having done a simple in and out trip in an area that covers over 220,000 acres. I really enjoyed my 6-7 day trip there.

I don't mean to ruffle feathers of people who like the Sawtooths. It's a beautiful range, no doubt. @isleroyaleguy only said that my experience reaffirmed his decision toward the White Clouds. My 3-day trip was just scratching the surface, and I wouldn't rule out a return, I just feel there were some aspects that weren't as ideal as some other ranges I have spent time in.

And it wasn't because of the scenery. It's all new to me and it all looks spectacular.
Sawtooths, White Clouds. I have to see for myself.
I was just gravitating to the area with the highest peaks.
Cheers
IRG

I don't mean to ruffle feathers of people who like the Sawtooths. It's a beautiful range, no doubt. @isleroyaleguy only said that my experience reaffirmed his decision toward the White Clouds. My 3-day trip was just scratching the surface, and I wouldn't rule out a return, I just feel there were some aspects that weren't as ideal as some other ranges I have spent time in.
Naaah... All the mountains in Idaho are terrible. [emoji13]

I didn't realize this wasn't new until the end of the report, but I guess it doesn't really matter. Great report Nick. Each and every image is an amazing shot.