Howdy!

Nick

-
Okay, so I'm not really a noob, but I just opened a new Noob Introductions forum to replace the old Noobs thread, and it can't just start out without a post, right? So here's my 'noob' post. :)

I started Backcountry Post back in 2007 as a little blog and it's grown to what it is now. I love it because it's such a relaxed environment where people really share cool stuff but without getting bogged down in politics and other crap. I hope you like it too. I live in SLC with my wife and a ton of dogs. Nowadays we usually have 5 at a time because we foster for Best Friends, but some days we only have 4. I'm slightly obsessed with backpacking and spending a lot of time outside. My latest obsessions all seem to revolve around things that float. Glad to be a part of the community! :)

Nice, I'm very new to backpacking and I've accually never went backpacking, but I have been on countless camping trips. I've actually been looking for A good spot to hike and camp overnight in Maryland. Any good spots you know of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk