Growing Pains

Nick

-
Still working out a lot of kinks with the new forum software and establishing defaults. Let me know when you find things you don't like. One thing I noticed is that the software displays gender and age by default. You can turn this off in your profile and I will see about making it optional by default.

Summit invited me to join. So I did. I never received my confirmation e-mail. Checked the spam folder, and everything. You might want to check out your e-mail server settings.

Strange. My test account got it. Anyone else have issues with their sign-up confirmation email? I went ahead and confirmed your account so you should be fully functional.

Anyway, thanks for joining, I hear you're pretty good with a camera.

I fixed the thing that makes everyone's age show as the default. It will now only show month and day of birthday which can also be turned off in your user profile.

I disabled the need to confirm your account in an email. Most people were getting them but a few didn't. I manually approved anyone who was waiting to become valid. If it becomes an issue later on, I'll figure out where thee bug is.

Thanks for getting my account setup. I've been out of the forum game since the ol' UUtah (pre-Bogley) days. I've also been incredibly lazy for the past...umm...five years so I'm hoping to get out hiking more this year. I'll have to dust off my camera.

Summit invited me to join. So I did. I never received my confirmation e-mail. Checked the spam folder, and everything. You might want to check out your e-mail server settings.
I also didn't get the email confirmation, but apparently it doesn't matter.