Girl pee power

Jen

Formerly colefeet
I'm looking , but I can't seem to find any reviews on here about female urination devices. Anyone who has taken a trip with me lately knows I have been spending a bit too much time complaining about having to pee - off boats, without my backpack, taking off the climbing harness... it's a pain in the butt. I finally got myself a PStyle,and initial impression is AWESOME! Who isn't going to have to take her giant backpack off several times an hour while trying to stay hydrated in the desert? this girl! I foresee a bit of storage issues for some things, like backpacking, but initial impression seems great. And it will greatly reduce the about of wet toilet paper i have to pack out with me. Anyone use one of these thingys? stay tuned for gear review after actual trip is taken with it...

so, initial review on the PStyle after a few day climbing trip to city of rocks. AWESOME!!!!!!!! Why didn't i get one of these years ago?
super quick, super discrete, less messy. i feel like i drank more water because it wasn't such an issue trying to find an appropriate spot to pee around a bunch of people. i'm looking forward to seeing how it works on a backpacking trip, but so far it's my new favorite climbing trip accessory!