Album Campsites

If you are interested in pictures of the last trip that I did in Sahara (South Algeria / Tadrart) you can see them here .
You will see sand dunes and touaregs but also canyons, washes, slickrock, arches and rock art.

Wow! Thanks for sharing! That rockart is years ahead of the Utah Anasazi-kind that I'm used to seeing. It's like a kindergartner being compared to college-level artists. Gorgeous photography too!

Allegany State Park, NY

i-Vh4L7g3-L.jpg

Not so wonderful like the cool campsites in Utah, but better than nothing

Wow! Thanks for sharing! That rockart is years ahead of the Utah Anasazi-kind that I'm used to seeing. It's like a kindergartner being compared to college-level artists. Gorgeous photography too!

Thank you Scott. Rock art is also nice in Sahara and it is surprising to see panels with elephants and giraffes in a so dry and mineral landscape.

A few more...

Unitas - Gilbert Lake - after a hail storm
1-5118 - Uintas - Gilbert Lake.jpg

Over looking Cache Valley - on a bench below the Wellsvilles
1-IMG_4323 - Wellsvilles Camping - Camp.JPG

Our Redneck campsite!

A couple of years ago Antlerking, another friend, and I went camping in the Paria and someone forgot the tent poles. :rolleyes:
We had to rig the tent up to some trees with rope. The first night we slept without the rain fly on, but on the 2nd night some dark clouds came rolling into camp that evening and we rigged up a tarp over us. It ended up not raining (not much anyway), but the wind blew and we were covered with fine sand that came in through the mesh sides.

1-IMG_7709.JPG

2-IMG_7877.JPG

3-IMG_7878.JPG