Select Peaks of the Greater Yellowstone - Second Edition (coupon code for pre-order)

LarryBoy

Hiker Trash
I ordered one yesterday as a xmas present for myself. I decided it will help with daydreaming in the winter. It will probably end up making me obsessed the GYE to add to my SEKI obsession :)

Mine arrived on Tuesday. First impressions are very positive. Well worth the pricetag.

My was delivered yesterday, I told my wife to put it under the tree so I will be happy with at least one present. I've been told that I'm difficult to shop for :)

Everyone probably received an email talking about the book binding. I was a little confused at what the issue was, but the video he posted was really clear.

Seems like a pretty easy fix

my copy arrived the other day, it's lovely!!! and it means I can give my first edition to a friend who had sort of been coveting it for a long time :)

my copy arrived the other day, it's lovely!!! and it means I can give my first edition to a friend who had sort of been coveting it for a long time :)
That's super generous, but that First Edition has quite the value on the out of print market...If I was feeling that generous I'd probably buy my friend a 2nd edition blemished and keep the collector's piece.

Back