Greetings from Western Washington

Parashakti

I’m a life long hiker and xc skier, but several injuries in the last 5 years or so cut into my trail time. I’m getting back to my old self now and looking forward to a trip to Yellowstone with a Bozeman friend this summer.
Most of my hiking has been in Washington’s Cascades but also love British Columbia and have occasionally travelled to faraway high peaks and remote places over the years. I started my hiking life in the mountains of Maine Vermont and New Hampshire, and those places will forever be sacred to me.
The photo is Rocky Mtn Nat Park, 1975.
87800FBD-6942-4C7B-8B76-4931925A21E9.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m a life long hiker and xc skier, but several injuries in the last 5 years or so cut into my trail time. I’m getting back to my old self now and looking forward to a trip to Yellowstone with a Bozeman friend this summer.
Most of my hiking has been in Washington’s Cascades but also love British Columbia and have travelled around the world to high peaks and remote places over the years. I started my hiking life in the mountains of Maine Vermont and New Hampshire, and those places will forever be sacred to me.
The photo is Rocky Mtn Nat Park, 1975.
View attachment 120139
Great photo!

Love the pack frame... Had the same for many years

Welcome aboard! Fantastic photo of my home park, yet you reside where my mother and sister are, so I get out there occasionally and love it as well.

Back