FITZ-BARN 2020

blueeyes

ephemeral excursionist
Not sure if ya'll would be interested or not. But maybe you can turn it into some game of betting on if I make it or get eaten by a bear. [emoji1787] Seriously is a possibility in the area I am headed. I think they have had 2 encounters up there now.

Anyway I am "racing" I use the term loosely because I am anything but fast on a bike.

Race starts Friday 7AM. My goal is to be at the finish line Monday 5PM. Self supported all on your honor. No prizes for the winners other than the satisfaction you have what it takes.

So far 7 entrants I will be the only pink dot.

On a steel horse I ride 436 miles from Victor, Idaho along Wyoming border for a bit, then head towards Island Park over Red Rock Pass and up to Hamilton Montana.

Wish me luck!

If you would like to follow. Here is a link to the tracking board.

cbebdd9554488bcdbe6205f906cd8b6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

All about events like this - will definitely be virtually cheering you on :)

That's going to be an incredible ride. Best of luck, and be sure to share your experience and some photos on here if you get the chance!

That's going to be an incredible ride. Best of luck, and be sure to share your experience and some photos on here if you get the chance!
Service up there is spotty at best. And I will be conserving battery life best I can.

But I will definitely post some stuff when I get back.

Saw the scratch - hope all is well!

Saw the scratch - hope all is well!
Ah yes... I scratched in Lima. I couldn't sit on a bike seat any longer but I also ride without a chamois. But even more my quads were in a ton of pain. All is well now. They are sore still and I have a 2 hour massage tomorrow so that will help. I will post pictures and some videos sometime this weekend or sooner.

If you don't want to wait most of the story is on IG already.

Back